Tuesday, April 8, 2008
What will I do first?
First, the roof needs to be repaired. Then that giant hole needs to be filled in and grassed, or a deck built over it? I'm not sure yet on that respect. But the back porch needs ripping off and a new one built before the roof can be repaired. After the outside is cleaned up and no GIANT holes in the ground, I can start getting beds, and other furniture into the place. It may even need some painting inside before even that is done!! Wish me luck.!! This is the only way I can figure this place can pay for itself, and give a little back to the community in which it exists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, what an ambitious project but I love the name you have selected for it! The roof is pretty impressive so I can definitely see why it will be the first repair job needed.
I know that I've read about places where they do that sort of scrapbook retreat and hey, maybe Martha Fipps (also from SUGF) would know someone who'd like to use it for SB retreats. I know she's in TX and in the midst of plans for a big retreat coming up the end of the month.
Think you could find someone who would like to trade a new roof for stamping and scrapping supplies??? lol!!!
Good luck, this will definitely be a lot of work for you but I hope that it will pay off eventually. Jan
Post a Comment