This is my blog showing a home (that was rented) in need of a lot of repairs to make it livable again. I am going to convert the home into a Scrapbook and Stamping Retreat. Hopefully, with a lot of help and $$$$$ it can be done.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Advent Calendar source
This is the finished box.. and the next pictures show the basic calendar box as it can be found at stores. IT's by KAREN FOSTER Designs. Check your local stamp and scrapbook stores for availability. It costs $20 retail, unfinished.
OH WOW!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love all the different papers and embellishments - you could look at it for AGES!!! I wish we could find cool stuff like that here in Australia!!!
1 comment:
OH WOW!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love all the different papers and embellishments - you could look at it for AGES!!! I wish we could find cool stuff like that here in Australia!!!
Post a Comment